International in-person Master Course, in invisible orthodontics
2, 3 & 4 of February
3 day In-person Master Course in Sydney, to learn how to work with Spark aligners
You can read the FAQs
A course with a lot of benefits
In this course you will gain…
The course that will
change your life
Discover the content from the Course
Basic Key Concepts and Strategies of COIP Master Course’s Work Philosophy.
Transversal Development of the Arches. Implications.
- Biomechanics applied to dental movement with aligners: transverse, vertical and sagittal planes.
- The KEY lies in the transverse plane. How to achieve predictability in your treatment plan.
- Anchorage and SEQUENCE of movements.
- The 3 basic principles in orthodontic treatments with aligners to be successful.
- The importance of the lower incisor: the final position that guarantees success.
- Other concepts associated with orthodontic treatments with clear aligners.